Amazon’s Spain team is looking for a talented Marketing Manager for Consumer Electronics category with strong analytical, project management and communication skills. The selected candidate will be responsible for the CX in the category stores and pages. He/she will work at both a strategic level (generating new ideas to improve traffic growth and the customer experience) and at the tactical level (analyzing transactional data, implementing new widgets, executing and analyzing campaigns / promotions and solving problems promptly). Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives in ambiguity.
Specific responsibilities include working with Italy and Spain locals and international teams to:
· Mine data combining large sets of transactional and dimensional records
· Analyze customer behavior, optimize the customer journey and discoverability of our products and derive strategic initiatives out of your findings
· Identify technical development areas, address issues and coordinate their implementation in projects with international tech-teams
· Plan, coordinate, execute, analyze and continuously improve marketing & traffic initiatives
· Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with vendor managers, project managers, web developers, engineers, designers, and other marketing project managers
· Identify, develop, steer and execute projects and customer facing initiatives to improve customer experience and drive customer engagement and acquisition.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines. He/she is analytical with experience working with large data sets. The selected candidate should be native proficiency in Spanish with strong communication / writing skills in English.
Project management experience, with proven experience managing complex
processes with various stakeholders and the ability to continuously
· Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills and basic knowledge of SQL/HTML
· Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and learn fast
· Great communication and organizational skills
· Native proficiency in Spanish. Fluency in English is required. Interviews could be conducted by non-Spanish speaking employees
· Working experience in an international environment
· Passion for technology
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. Previous experience in online marketing and in database management tools will be an advantage.
We are looking for a very analytical, data driven and detail oriented native Spanish speaker, with great sense of ownership, willingness to learn fast and with great enthusiasm for e-commerce. You will also require strong planning skills for arranging marketing plans with vendors and for handling multiple projects at once.