As we announced a few weeks ago, Wallbox and Electromaps are joining forces to build the largest global electric charging platform!
We are excited to collaborate in the growth of Electromaps, an amazing project that joined Wallbox's expansion plans to continue with the sustainable energy revolution.
Electromaps is a Barcelona-based company, born in 2015 with the objective of facilitating easier access to EV charging points, and to power the development and implementation of electric mobility worldwide.
Our collaborative App comprises all information regarding the different charging points in order to increase their accessibility. And we’re talking about thousands of them.
Nowadays, we’re the leading electric mobility platform in the Iberian Peninsula. Our goal is to expand this success throughout the world and become the largest electric charging platform - globally.
In addition, our charging points management system is highly recognized in the sector, while also being recommended by a number of charging points manufacturers.
At Electromaps, our young, dynamic and passionate tech team desires to lead the change towards sustainable mobility. We believe we can make the world a far better place.
If you’re looking for an exciting professional challenge in a fast-growing sector, rich in career growth opportunities, we’re waiting for you! You’ll be working with a talented and dynamic team, who continuously have fresh ideas and believe in the future of green transportation.
If you want to know more about our alliance with Electromaps, check out the article below:
Are you ready to make a change in the world with us?
As your Marketing Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, mainly focused in our US Market.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- We offer you a permanent contract from the first day, with a trial period of six months
- 100% company paid medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- 22 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation package
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain