Bluemove by Ubeeqo has one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access. Yet in our big cities, car ownership is increasingly expensive and restrictive. For this reason, Ubeeqo strives to offer solutions to both individuals and companies.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast-growing technology company, part of Europcar Mobility Group. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan.
We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. We also work with companies in order to offer them the best possible option when it comes to fleet optimisation, providing the cars and technology to operate the service through corporate carsharing.
This is our time. It’s time to ride!
A team of entrepreneurs
Ubeeqo is still at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast.
We seek those who are:
- Agile and creative
- Start-up minded and curious about new technologies and business models
- Looking for international challenges and a fun work environment
- Excited to change the way people travel and the way our cities are organised
- Convinced of the necessity to preserve our environment.
About the Job
We are currently looking for an outstanding candidate to join our Marketing team as we look to achieve our ambitious growth targets as we scale up our operation across Spain. Based in Madrid and reporting to the Head of Marketing Spain, you will be responsible for designing new marketing strategies to develop our business, with a primary focus on new business growth, B2B marketing, lead generation and brand campaigns.
- Coordinate all the lead and demand generation activities across all channels (Referral Programs, Paid Media and Lead development / management)
- Roll-out and pioneer B2B growth experiments in Spain
- Closely monitor the ROI of the B2B growth campaigns
- Act as the pivotal element between Marketing and Sales, aiming to optimize the conversion rates in the B2B pipeline
- Events & fairs coordination
- Define and execute Out-of-Home and street marketing strategies
- Relationship with key partners
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record of executing successful User Acquisition and Retention initiatives (e.g. CRM, email, push, paid marketing, mobile marketing)
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization and excellent planning & management skills to coordinate strategic marketing campaigns and complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Proven knowledge of key metrics and strategies that can increase conversions
- Experience of working with email marketing tools, and systems for delivering on other digital channels (e.g. HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce)
- Time management
- Good with numbers and budgeting
- Good organizational skills
- Team working
- Excellent communication skills
- Location: Madrid with occasional travel
- Starting date: ASAP