Our Marketing Director , Europe, will be a pivotal role to our success in Europe. He / she will lead an agile team of Marketing Managers and Marketing Associates for each market to quickly drive activation for markets in Europe. The primary initial focus markets will be France, Germany, Russia, Italy and Spain.
As things grow and expand, we will look in to building the marketing teams in the larger markets and establishing the functions.
What you’ll do
- Develop both online and offline go-to-market strategy and marketing calendar for local outbound markets;
- Define, test and optimise the core messaging and position of Klook in the local markets;
- Effectively leverage all marketing channels and potential agencies to execute local initiatives and drive results;
- Systematically gather local market intelligence and consumer insights and develop feedback mechanism to turn insights into action plans;
- Accountable for results and responsible for comprehensive reporting of performances to management together with recommendations for next steps for the markets within or across teams;
- Effectively align with internal stakeholders (e.g. management, brand marketing, data and analytics teams etc) on business objectives and directions.
What you’ll need
- Significant experience working in Marketing across multiple Europe markets;
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence;
- Team management experience is required;
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established relationships to programs that impact the business;
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background;
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required;
- Experience in mobile app traffic acquisition a plus.
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world leading travel activities and services booking platform. Klook gives travellers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best foods, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app ('Best of 2015', ‘Best of 2017’ & ‘Best of 2018’ by Google Play and Apple App Store). With Klook’s innovative technologies, travellers can book on-the-go and redeem the services by using QR codes or e-voucher. Each day, Klook empowers countless travellers to indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through over 80,000 offerings in more than 250 destinations.
With a team of more than 1,000 across over 20 offices worldwide, Klook's services are available in eight languages, supporting 41 currencies. It has raised a total of US$300 million investment from world-renowned investors including Sequoia China, TCV, Matrix Partners, and Goldman Sachs.