PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries.
PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe.
With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 65.000 products and 4.500 brands from more than 500 pharmacies and health stores.
PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
Digital Health has been accelerated during 2020 due to covid and is one of the few $bn categories in Europe left to be disrupted by Tech. In Zur Rose we have the ambition to become the Amazon of Health in Europe. We are convinced that our unique model of highly scalable managed ecommerce marketplace combined with a Digital Health ecosystem will enable us to achieve our vision.
What we are looking for
In PromoFarma.com we are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst who will manage the marketing analysis to detect new opportunities to grow. This figure will work in the marketing department, closely with other departments of the company and reporting directly to the CMO.
The main tasks will be:
- Data analysis of the marketing channels: crm, seo/sem, social, app, affiliation, …
- Data analysis of the marketing kpis: cohorts, conversion rate, CAC, CLV, payback, …
- Collaborate with the different teams inside marketing to detect main opportunities to improve the marketing efficiency in order to grow more and better.
- Improve the alert systems of the marketing team in order to detect/prevent potential loss of business faster.
- Continuous development of efficient/automated reporting tools and processes to support decision-making, ensuring usage of the various existing systems and datasets available within the company and driving development of new solutions.
- Prepare the monthly presentations for Business review meetings and board.
- NPS analysis and identify points of improvement.
- Follow-up and analysis of the main kpis related to marketing and business in order to detect deviations and/or propose improvement actions and to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Support the CMO, Growth manager and SEO manager in the process of preparing the annual Budget
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participation in special projects, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
What we offer
- Attractive salary.
- Ticket restaurant 9€/labour day.
- Social benefits package: You can dedicate a part of your gross salary to transport, nursery or private health insurance.
- Budget for external training to build your Career Path and possibilities to grow in the company.
- Great working environment, you will be part of an excellent motivated and professional team.
- Flexible schedules. Free Friday afternoon.
- Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona (Diagonal - Aribau). Free tea and fruit + afterworks and more fun!
- At this moment all the team is working 100% remotely due to the current situation. Once the situation of COVID in Barcelona will become better, we will start working at the office and sharing our time with remote work (2/3 times per week).
- Our motto is Be Healthy, Be Happy!
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Marketing or similar. Data formation is a plus.
- Previous relevant experience as marketing analyst in a marketing department of an ecommerce or marketplace.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must. German is a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel.
- Experience using a BI tool. Qlik Sense is a plus.
- Good command of SQL. Python is a plus.
- Excellence: capacity of organization, planning and execution. Focus on details and be able to work under pressure and prioritize. Experience with agile is a plus.
- Proactivity: proposal of new ideas and able to work independently.
- Ownership: take on every challenge with responsibility until we find the solution. Problem solving mind-set.
- Team: collaborate with other departments, being able to share achievements, failures, successes and solving problems together.
- Highly analytical skills: obsession with data and permanent improvements.