At Domestika we are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst.
We are looking for a savvy Marketing Data Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts, helping Domestika in its efforts to grow its community of students. You will join a team of Marketing and Product analysts, and will report to our Lead Analyst
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 1.5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Marketing Data Analyst do at Domestika?
• Develop and maintain key analyses around our marketing funnel and customer LTV.
• Mine internal user and response data to develop targeting models, decision rules and response forecasting.
• Monitor and analyze performance data across channels and tactic partners to ensure budget is optimized.
• Develop test and learn strategies related to targeting, creatives and other variables to improve end-to-end conversion throughout the funnel.
• Identify opportunities for data enhancement and appends utilizing internal and external resources.
• 3+ years of experience.
• Deep understanding of purchase funnel.
• Good understanding of online marketing campaigns attribution.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc.
• Experience with comprehensive A/B testing frameworks.
• Deep understanding of a variety of data analysis concepts such as conversions, LTV/CAC, ROI, Cohort analysis.
• Familiarity with business intelligence platforms.
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.