Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
- Supporting local field marketing managers to execute Direct Mailings, ABM campaign and webinars
- Manage Snowflake online platform for goodies, including purchase, storage and shipment
- Update calendar of events including 3rd party industry conferences, Snowflake-driven physical event series, and regional hospitality field events
- Own and drive logistics and execution of all planned events; help shape event themes, work with outside vendors, oversee fulfillment/inventory levels, manage events’ sales staffing
- Support Snowflake’s demand generation and sales goals through regional field and industry events
- Collaborate with the alliance’s organization on Snowflake’s strategic sponsorships and go-to-market execution plan at partner events
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Evaluate all event campaigns’ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- Plan and execute events within budget Maintain email/slack responsivity rate within a 24-hour time period
- Set goals and define metrics for each event including targeted lead flow
- Manage internal field and events communication between sales and marketing
- Support strategic industry events through logistics planning
- Represent Snowflake to counterparts at partners, vendors, and outside vendors
- Experience in Salesforce, Marketo, Excel, Wordpress
- High proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Experience with supporting enterprise sales teams through a variety of targeted events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently as needed to support in person events, up to 50% travel.
- 2+ years of experience in event, tradeshow, or field marketing
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Embodies strong organizational skills, ability to anticipate the needs of sales
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude
- Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Snowflake company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.