Tempo is an end-to-end hiring platform that uses video, intelligent matching and automation to instantly connect great candidates with relevant roles, transforming the way that companies recruit.
Our Beta product launched in mid-May and we’ve been revenue generating since day one (which is mega exciting!) We’ve recently closed £1m in funding and are growing fast. Over 500 amazing companies are using the platform, including startups like Goodlord and Hello Fresh, through to corporates like Boston Consulting Group.
Say goodbye to recruitment agencies. Say hey to Tempo.
About the job:
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing
team, reporting to the Head of Marketing, with duties across the
• Write blog posts for web, sharing on social and e-mail;
• Create e-mail calendar, compile, test, send and report on regular newsletters;
• Source video & image content for online comms;
• Community outreach as part of our candidate marketing;
• Support with events and campaigns (ad hoc);
• Assist with basic design requests (minimal requirement; presentations and simple
• Support with social media, including scheduling, researching ideas, and contributing
content to the calendar.
The ideal candidate will be bright, proactive, helpful and flexible, unafraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved in different areas of the business (as part of the fast-paced and growing startup environment!) They will have a positive attitude, pride themselves on a strong work ethic, and be dependable. Educated to degree-level a bonus (ideally in marketing) with min. 1 year relevant experience.
• Share options
• Unlimited holiday
• Flexible working hours
• Regular team lunches
• After work drinks
• Mystery box (all will be revealed!)
• Working with a fun, smart team
• Ping pong table (of course)