We are looking for an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team in Central London, we will consider candidates from an agency background looking to move into an In-House role.
You will be the Marketing
Coordinator to supporting the global Marketing team. You will be
responsible for supporting the team for campaigns across multi-channel,
looking after the editorial calendar and media plans, ensuring that
content is aligned with the business goals. Additionally, you will be
assisting in setting targets for projects, tracking and measuring
campaign performance and deadlines. You will also be the point person
for contact with the Finance team for timely Marketing spend reporting,
ensuring this is done accurately and highlighting any issues to the CMO.
Coordinating regular communication to the Sales team and external
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and build their career in marketing, in a fast paced and very commercial business. You will be working closely with the Sales, commercial and Finance teams in addition to our external suppliers, so you will need to be a able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and confidence. At the heart of everything we do is customer service both internally and externally so you will need to be able to show us how you deliver to customers.
Key Responsibilities: What you will be doing:
- Research and understand the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) consumer, luxury travel, and consumer technology spaces and how we can creatively engage and acquire users.
- Prepare briefs and assist with content production to be used across marketing channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support live event activations and execute on partnership and sponsorship deliverables.
- Keep on top of daily or ad hoc reporting across channels using Salesforce, Google Analtyics and Social Media measurement tools.
- A working knowledge of Social Media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Team diary management for both internal and agency or supplier meetings as required.
- Work with marketing team members in NYC and London to review results and develop best practices and playbooks on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate internal stakeholders, freelancers, and agencies to deliver best-in-class member communications, advertising campaigns, and live activations.
- Craft member or internal communications for email, social, etc.
- Source and manage branded assets and for campaign development, events, employees, and order promotional assets as needed.
- Manage event assets.
- Coordinate translation of assets for advertising and email
- Manage financial reporting processes for the Marketing department with the Finance team and ensure timely processing of invoices from suppliers.
- Get involved in the team within the company culture, seeking opportunities to collaborate, upskill, innovate and go above and beyond.
- Marketing Teams – Acquisition, Targeting, Brand and Social
- Product & Engineering
- Merchandising Product & Engineering
- Mobile + Web Apps Product
- Creative Services Teams
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years professional work experience.
- Prior internship experience
- Fluency English speaker (Native speaker level)
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Salesforce and Google Analytics experience
- Prior luxury product/service (retail, arts, hospitality, travel) or agency experience
- Marketing department experience
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree level, Business or Batchelor of Arts
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Marketing discipline preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the Office Suite including Excel and Powerpoint and Social Media platforms – Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Expert organizer
- Problem solving capability and analytical skills
- Good eye for detail, design & luxury content
- Photoshop skills desirable