We are on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our fast-growing, multicultural startup in the city center of Barcelona. If you are a tech lover with experience in CRM, you’ve found the perfect job!
You will be creating and developing a CRM strategy using Hubspot through a creative approach.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Design, implement & optimize (A/B test) engaging and innovative CRM campaigns that nurture our users through different lifecycle stages across direct channels, ensuring the right user receives the right message at the right time from the right channel.
- Execution of CRM activities across a variety of goals and audiences: increase customer conversion, improve feature activation, engagement, retention and reduce churn.
- Increase levels of engagement amongst existing subscribers including behaviorally-triggered CRM campaigns and customer journeys.
- Carry out segmentation of the database to implement targeted marketing activities and personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Manage copy and translations.
- Create reports containing a robust description of activities, suitable advice, actionable recommendations and a clear summary of performance against KPIs and metrics.
- 3+ years of experience in CRM and a track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Be data-driven, analytical and with strong problem-solving skills.
- Native/Advanced English
- Customer focused and detail-oriented
- Able to work both independently and with a team proactively.
- A strong handle on marketing automation tools (preference for Hubspot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and complex customer data structures/systems, with proven ability to implement at scale.
- Knowledge of GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL laws and compliance.
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL are preferred skills.
- Indefinite contract
- Private health care insurance
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat and international team
- Daily fresh fruit
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days of vacations
- Free Spanish classes
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.