You are authentic and different. Us too. You are looking for new challenges that motivate and invigorate you. You want to be yourself but do things differently. Learn something new every day and have contact with people all over the world. You're very Desigual! Therefore, we invite you to change, grow and improve, and we will do it with you.
Our story explains who we are and what we do. Desigual was born in Ibiza in 1984, the creative idea of Thomas Meyer, who is today our company’s President. We define our unique, optimistic and colorful style, which celebrates difference. This message transfers to our designs and also the way we work everywhere. Our creations are inspired by the Mediterranean, the sun, the light and the will to live. What moves us is offering our customers a positive experience with our product and our brand and to enjoy the moment.
Do you want to be part of this adventure?
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will…
- Design, test and execute marketing automation CRM campaigns
- Define workflows and triggers according to customer segments and their stage in the customer journey
- Develop and monitor transactional emails and messages
- Set up A/B testing structure, sharing campaign design best practices.
- Manage campaign performance analysis and reporting and deliver insights to the team
- Monitor CRM data quality & collaborate with data analysts and developers to improve it
- Work closely with designers & copywriters to improve the campaign performance
- Ensure compliance with GDPR law.
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
- Minimum 4 year of professional experience in email marketing automation
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems (e.g., Responsys, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot, Exponea)
- Knowledge of conception, implementation and optimization of personalized campaigns (segmenting by customer & stage).
- Understanding the basics of HTML & CSS
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Analytic, methodic, proactive, and data-oriented person.
- Ability to communicate both with technical and business stakeholders
We offer you…
- Fun & Profit: an international company with a fun, hard-working and dynamic atmosphere
- Test & Lern: our work ethic involves trying new things and not being afraid to make mistakes
- Express Yourself: we're all about creative freedom- be yourself and let your creativity flow!
- Caring: looking after our relationships with colleagues and putting all our love into what we do is the key to our success
This is the philosophy that we transfer to our Woman, Man, Kids, Accessories, Shoes and Sport collections that we currently sell in nearly 90 countries through our own stores and multi-brand stores, department stores and online. We are more than 3.700 people from more than 100 different nationalities who share a unique way of working that we like to call Fun & Profit. At Desigual we hope that each team member has a place to feel at home, where they can maximize their potential and be who they really are, without fear of being wrong.