Company Culture/ Introduction:
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big benefit market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players.All our efforts are focused on making employees feel HAPPY about their benefits, trying to unify the value proposition in an UNDERSTANDABLE and EASY TO USE formula.We are a young company made of a young, very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international ambition to become the LOVED solution for employees to influence their main source of capital: their compensation.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. We take that into account in every action and decision.
- ISpossible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
Wouldn’t you like to work for a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a motivated all-round Marketer with 1-2 years of experience. If you are passionate about marketing, demand gen, branding, design and can´t live without Google Analytics, this is your place.
- We need someone who is curious, a self starter and is not afraid to fail fast.
- We are looking for this Marketing Analyst as one of the roles to get to our success going forward.
See below how to get involved in the adventure!
What you will be responsible for:
- Demand Gen: create qualified B2B leadpools for the Sales team.
- Communicate our Product offerings.
What can you expect:
- Extraordinary projection.
- Competitive salary.
- Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.
As a candidate must have strong B2B Marketing skills:
- You love creating marketing content: writing blogposts, creating storyboards for videos...
- You have good skills to organise events, webinars...
- You have an analytical mind and are result driven.
- Excellent project management skills.
- OK with managing different projects at the same time under tight deadlines.
The following competences will be positively valued:
- Experience working alongside Sales or worked in Sales, will be appreciated.
- Some experience with email marketing tools like Hubspot, MailChimp…
- Some experience with managing a CMS like Wordpress (not dev, just as an end user).
- Some experience managing agencies (PR, media, events…) and working with Partners.
- Some experience with Product Marketing.
- Portuguese would be nice.