Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. To keep it moving fast and making culture more accessible, we’re hiring a Market Coordinator Spain to join us!
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people access culture and attractions worldwide. We make it easy for customers from around the world to browse and book tickets to the best venues at home and abroad. We empower venues by helping them connect with new markets, by providing insights into their visitors, and technologies to better connect with them.
What you will do
As Market Coordinator Spain, you will be part of the Tiqets Supply Team. You will be based in Barcelona and report directly to our Regional Manager for Spain & Portugal. You will be responsible for managing operations within Tiqets’ cities in Spain, Portugal, and Greece.
You’ll take control of the inventory-management processes, which include monitoring, reporting, forecasting, ordering, and loading digital (and in some cases, hard ticket) inventories. You will make sure that all products are displaying correctly on the site and mobile app, and request modifications if needed. You provide support on new product-creation processes and admin tasks, in particular, customer service, finance, and content requests.
- Coordinate the supply inventory management (including daily reporting, forecasting, ordering and loading inventory)
- Maintain strong relationships with active partners and secure timely deliveries of hard tickets to specific venues that require an inventory stock management
- Work with Supply Operations team in Amsterdam to coordinate and update content, descriptions, calendars, and pricing regarding popular events or temporary exhibitions happening in the region
- Liaise and follow-up with the teams in Amsterdam regarding new product creation, content improvements, customer service and financial issues
- Check customer reviews for our region’s products on a daily basis and forward input to the Regional Manager and other departments on how to improve the quality of the products
- Help with the product-creation process for new local products
- Help marketing with local tips and posts on Tiqets’ social profiles
- Startup-positive mindset
- Structured and well-organised
- Operations business mind with a simple and efficient way of thinking
- Can-do attitude, like to get things done
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner and adaptable
- Always keep the end-user in mind
- Native Spanish speaker and proficient in English (spoken and written). Portuguese or Greek is a plus.
Get in touch
Do you see yourself at Tiqets? We’d love to hear from you. Share your information via the application form on our website.
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer, but we do not need external help to fill our roles. We will therefore not respond to your emails or calls.