We are constantly working to improve our software and its features. A skilled Manual QA will be not only a great contribution to that but also a key player for the team. You will apply your skills across the software development lifecycle to contribute to the ongoing success of the project.
What you’ll be doing:
- Add tests and improve our automated testing framework (we are using Testim and Selenium WebDriver).
- Perform effective testing to ensure the product’s stability and performance
- Exploratory testing
- Create test designs, test cases, and test data
- Report defects, define severity and priority
- Designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Involve and guide developers to consider testing during the whole lifecycle of a feature
- Review and contribute to the test plans
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance
- Good understanding of Internet concepts is a must (HTTP Requests and Responses, Cookies, Local Storage, General understanding of HTML and CSS, Rest API)
- Experience with debugging through browser development tools
- A clear understanding of testing methodology
- Problem-solving and result-driven
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Indefinite contract with 25 days of vacations
- Private healthcare insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Be part of a international team of over 26 different nationalities
- Free Spanish classes
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.