FilledThis offer is not available anymore
The highly successful InsurTech wefox was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. wefox is customer-centric and utilizes an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 400,000 customers. We are now in phase two of our growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as we enter additional markets.
You will adapt and assimilate in our team easily if you can identify yourself with our company values:
- We make things possible
- We are team players
- We stay focused
- We communicate clearly
- We are always authentic
ResponsibilitiesWe're looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our awesome Tech Team.
- Tests execution manually
- Validate production features and functionality against requirement documents
- Find, report and track software bugs through to resolution
- Create test cases for different platforms and products.
- Work closely with technical team to document all findings, defects and requirement variances
- Work closely with the business product to assess needs, resolve questions and facilitate understanding
- Assist the technical team with sprint planning, test design, test execution, defect / root / risks analysis cause investigation and reporting on test status
- Participate in developing our testing process and strategy for ongoing and new projects
- Continually research and experiment with different agile testing methods and tools to improve our process and the quality of our services
Qualifications & SkillsQualifications & Skills
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional QA / testing experience or a clear interest in developing skills within the QA field
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for investigating and breaking software
- Design and UX Knowledge to align all platforms and improve user experience
- Experience on compatibility testing ( web Desktop, web mobile & native applications)
- Experience working in Agile Development Environment
- Experience with Bug tracking Tools (Jira, Mantis, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both oral and written
- An ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
Would be a plus:
- 1 year testing on
- 1 year testing Android and iOS native applications
- Basic knowledge of any testing framework (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.)
- Experience in A / B testing
- German is a plus
What we offerWhat we offer
At wefox we take pride in ourselves on having an environment that rewards teamwork and where everyone’s contributions are valued and encouraged. While you’ll receive a competitive salary and a full benefits package, you’ll also join a rapidly growing company that works together, learns together, and plays together.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role, we want you to be your own leader!
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- Your professional development is one of our priorities and we actively support building your skills and knowledge further
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- You will work closely with Pablo
- We are an open company - check out our Techleaks and Glassdoor ratings
Perks and Benefits :
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- Health insurance
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December
- Discounted gym membership (Gymforless)
- 50% of your public transport costs paid by the company
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Company merch and tees. There is no better way to get your company name out there than by arming your team with branded goodies!
- Referral Program
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- Oh and did we mention our sunny terrace, foosball and a massive ping pong table?
Wefox company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.