TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 170+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 33 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do
Our main goal is to maintain and improve our diet site. We are also about to launch our new mobile app on both android and iOS. We do this by using the most modern technologies including AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Cypress, using micro-components, Domain Events... As well as using good practices and DDD. We’re proud to be working with Symfony 4, PHP 7.4, Vue.js, and a wide range of modern technologies. This is all done using agile methodologies, working with Kanban, and Jira daily. Continuous improvement, learning, and practicing new things are always welcomed.
Just as important, we like to work in a nice and safe environment, where everyone is accountable, friendly, and always willing to help. We work as a team and encourage opinions.
Our diverse team is currently composed of five Developers, a Tech Lead, one QA (automation), a PO, and an Engineering Manager, from four different countries!
- Co-lead software test projects
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain manual tests and test data
- Prevent additional issues through exploratory testing
- Reviewing and analyzing results of test cases and exercises
- Analyze failures and collaborate with developers to ensure root cause is investigated
- Use visualization tools like Datadog, New Relic and Kibana in order to monitor the releases
- Work in close collaboration with developers and other test engineers to produce high quality products
- Developing and maintain QA guidelines and process documentation
- Deep testing based on domain specificity of product (clarifies questions, investigates business logic, makes proposals how to improve application)
- Be involved throughout the full lifecycle development process
- 3+ year of testing experience of web and mobile apps
- Understanding of Agile software delivery lifecycle
- Knowledge of testing techniques and debugging tools
- Excellent writing skills, test case design experience
- Work experience as an independent contributor
- Good analytical and problem investigation skills
- Experience working in high traffic environments
- Business Level English: all spoken and written business communications are in English
- A great teammate with excellent communication skills
- Experience with reporting/ticketing tools
- Automation QA skills is a plus (we use Cypress)
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with CI and CD
- Experience writing SQL (MySQL)
- Experience with Github
- Experience with JIRA & Atlassian suite is a plus
- Understand HTTP basics
- Experience in using Postman
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English