Onestic is currently seeking an inspired and motivated Frontend Developer who wants to play a key role at the front end departament
As an Onestic Developer, you’ll join to qualified team and you’ll be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure the operational stability, security, and efficiency of our platform and infrastructure, understanding both of inquires and problems of clients.
- To develop high quality frontend code for production e-commerce environments.
Team up with our other highly qualified engineers in Onestic will give you a great opportunity to:
- Build your desired professional career, crossing the traditional jobs-positions boundaries and taking part of an unstoppable and continuous growing international project headed by creativeness, innovation and the burning ambition to make things different but better.
- Be part of a highly qualified talents group where enjoy working, learning and sharing is a must, and you, as a success-oriented talent, will be always recognized so.
Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge in Gulp, UX, WPO, PHP and MySql.
- Use of git, not need to be a master of git but you should be comfortable working with branches, pull requests and code review.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch.
- Use of git, not need to be a master of git but you should be comfortable working with branches, tags, pull requests and code review.
- You should work under code standards, design patterns and OOD.
- Ability to work as a team. What is also a bonus are good communication skills, open mindedness and involvement in solving problems.
- Agile methodologies experience – particularly Scrum and Kanban.
- We communicate in Spanish, but it is important that you have a good level of English
Desired skills and experience:
- Magento 1 or 2. Yes, Magento is our main framework.
- Angular, ReactJS or Vue JS. But we do other things.
- Testing, TDD or BDD. Best practice knowledge – particular solid
- eCommerce experience
What we offer
- Nordic working time model: 8:00 to 16:30 (Monday to Thursday) and 8:00 to 15:00 (Friday).
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous training.
- Remote or semiremote is allowed.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Excellent environment and work conditions in Valencia City Center: open space, rest area, free coffee/tea, high-end computers.
- Contract. Regarding contractual offer, we intend it to be based in a long-time indefinite binding between, although in the short term, we shall evaluate your integration with our team.
If this sounds like something you can handle and would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you!