At Airsorted our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. We’ve already managed over €70,000,000 in host earnings, managing 1,000s of homes in multiple cities around the world.
Working at Airsorted, you’ll be part of a dynamic, creative and supportive team, working together in our quest for global domination!
*Start Date ASAP*
What will you be doing
Objective: Build the foundations for Airsorted Madrid to scale and grow
The Madrid Operations Manager / City Manager's main objectives are to optimise operations, grow the user base, and develop a high performing team. They will be fully accountable for hitting all local growth and operational targets while building a team focussed on achieving our mission of making hosting hassle-free for everyone.
This is a role for someone who has proven management experience in B2C markets. Sales and Operations experience are a bonus. Strong City Managers are resourceful and highly metrics driven. They are keen to understand the customer journey and strive to continually improve the experience. They are natural relationship builders - maintaining a strong network of linen suppliers, cleaners and, and a high performing team to drive the day to day operations.
Hit growth targets - Collaborate with Central Growth Team to optimise the sales funnel
- Regional knowledge is crucial. Become an expert in the local short term property management market with a clear understanding of regulations
- Collaborate on online and offline marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Use your local knowledge to target specific customer persona
- Localise online content for web visit to lead conversion
- Collaborate with Global Sales Operations Manager to maximise sign to live conversion
Improve the host journey
- Embed the Airsorted customer promise throughout the host lifecycle
- Minimise property churn through operational excellence and retention activities where necessary
- Champion the Customer at every opportunity. Hold regular feedback calls on host journey and service. Drive improvements with your Operations Team
Set up high performing operations
- Build relationships with suppliers; agree SLAs, provide regular feedback through reporting and in-person meetings
- Collaborate with Central Ops Team to optimise cleaner supply to be in line with growth forecasts
- Create and monitor quality control checks across portfolio
Build and retain a high performing team
- Train and develop team members to excel in their roles
- Focus on raising the bar in terms of service quality, team performance and output
- Build company culture in the local market to attract and sustain employee base
- Oversee supportive, empathetic line management to bring out the best in people
- Provide career and development opportunities to retain key talent
So, what is your background like?
- You are an executor, able to juggle and prioritise conflicting deadlines effectively
- You are not scared of rolling up your sleeves and getting hands-on
- You have startup experience - ideally in an B2C Operations role
- You have experience building and managing great teams
- You have a positive outlook
- You are a natural motivator
- You speak native level Spanish