Are you looking for a career opportunity where hard working and creativity are valued & rewarded?
And you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty in data? If your answer is yes, keep reading, this job might be for you!
Why Red Points:
We are a company specialized in eliminating piracy and counterfeit online. We know the traditional way to take down all these content/products is slow and expensive, so we have developed our own technology in order to mitigate this problem in a more efficient way and at a much lower cost.
Not to boast, but we were named Spain's "Top Tech Company" in 2015, Spain's “Best Start-Up Company” in 2016 and we currently protect the contents and products of top football clubs, fashion brands, publishers, and producers worldwide.
As a research scientist of the R&D team, you will work applying artificial intelligence to solve challenging problems in order to increase the efficiency of both the Red Points’ platform and our search bots (crawlers)
- Collaborate in machine learning existing projects (Query discovery, Asset and infringement validation (through text and image)
- Analyse the platform’s current user workflow, the existing data and discuss in which parts ML could enhance the current product: Research possible machine learning algorithms to include in the existing redpoints platform in order to enhance or simplify user interaction
- Develop prototypes or proof of concepts of this researched machine learning algorithms in order to evaluate the results and measure its improvement.
- Integrate PoC in the actual platform
- Analytical: you have excellent analytical skills
- A fine communicator: you communicate your ideas and solutions to stakeholders in a clear and effective way
- Resourceful: you always (or almost always) find the best way out of difficult situations
- Team player: you have a collaborative mindset
- A problem-solver: you love finding different and new solutions and new ways to reach the goal
- Determined: you are focused and get the things done
- MS/ Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields (machine learning-related preferred)
- Relevant experience with Machine Learning
- Experience working with large, real-world data: big, messy, incomplete and with errors (yeah, that’s real life)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms supervised and unsupervised modeling techniques: which algorithms to use, for what kind of data, when to choose one over other.
- Computational linguistics / NLP, pattern recognition
- Computer programming skills. Computer languages:
- Python (scikit-learn, numpy, scipy, pandas…)
- Spanish not required but is a plus
What we offer
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, +15 nationalities
- Team buildings
- Free Coffee
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- A competitive salary package
- Discounted health insurance (Adeslas)
- Discounted Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Cataluña and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Hit the Apply button
About Red Points