You will work at the cutting edge of tangible HCI and Machine Learning, within a collaborative multidisciplinary environment. You will coordinate a team of researchers and developers to define and implement new applications and products that harness Mogees’ patent pending gesture recognition technology. As a hands-on innovator you will be responsible for prototyping and implementing solutions using modern ML techniques.
Mogees is a multi-award winning technology company working at the cutting edge of tangible controllers and human computer interaction. Mogees’ research focuses on empowering everyday physical objects with new digital capabilities and to shape the landscape of tangible HCIs for the future. Our existing products utilise audio analysis and machine learning techniques to allow anyone to transform nearly any object into an expressive musical instrument with virtually no latency. Mogees' products are now used by thousands of musicians, artists, and educators around the world.
Working with Us
Its an exciting time to come and work with us. Our growing team has
the opportunity to perform groundbreaking research and create solutions
that will make their way into real world products, and have a meaningful
impact in the way we interact with the digital world. Mogees promotes a
balanced work life culture, offering perks including project bonuses,
conference attendance stipends, personal project support, and
Mogees Ltd can provide Visa sponsorship if required.
We’re looking for a Machine Learning Researcher to:
- Research the state of the art machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems
- Prototype new algorithms applied to audio and continuous sensor data
- Work independently and also coordinate other ML researchers, HCI designers, and C++ developers
- Collaborate with the CTO and other stakeholders in defining and planning research and technical development
- Keep abreast with latest trends in ML
We’re looking for someone with:
- A graduate degree (MSc / PhD) in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or equivalent fields
- Experience in machine / deep learning models with documented evidence of research accomplishments or prior developed software
- An interest in real time HCI
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience with DSP algorithms
Competitive salary based on experience.
This is a full time position. Part time positions can be discussed.
Mogees is currently considering setting up an R&D team in the following locations;
London, Berlin, Barcelona, Milan.
Please indicate your availability to work from each of these locations as well as start date in your application.