Do you dream of harnessing your machine learning knowledge to enrich users’ lives and to improve their privacy and security while opening up models and data to the world? If so, you should join Mozilla’s Machine Learning group!As a Machine Learning Research Engineer at Mozilla you will:
- Design & deploy machine learning algorithms & models to the open Internet (Initial STT focus)
- Define research & experiment strategies that iteratively move towards their stated goals
- Stay on top of the latest machine learning research
- Present internally and/or externally on internal and/or external research of note
- Integrate pertinent research into current projects
- As part of Emerging Technologies, work with the Mozilla organization—finance, legal, product, etc—in shepherding our work to completion
- A thorough understanding of deep learning algorithms
- 3+ years of machine learning research+engineering experience
- Ability to apply machine learning to solve business problems
- Authority in one, or proficiency in more than one, programming language (Python, C++...)
- Technical fluency, ability to clearly discuss algorithms, architectures, and trade-offs
- Preferred Qualifications
- PhD in Machine Learning, Mathematics, Physics, or other quantitative field
- Experience with TensorFlow Project management skills
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!