Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
What you will do
Within the Storage team, your main task will be to offer multi-criteria optimisation solutions that meet strict constraints different areas of Stanley solution such as the storage of vehicles. You will work very closely with teams of developers to put the most relevant solutions into production.
- Designing and optimising vehicle storage algorithms, taking into account the system restrictions: arrival/departure times, number of seats, availability of robots, etc.;
- Designing and optimising robot fleet management algorithms using a multi-agent system;
- Scalability, efficiency and replication of algorithms;
- Analysis of system data and production of relevant metrics;
- Creation of simulation tools.
- You will hold an engineering degree (+5 years’ experience) or Masters;
- You will have a great deal of experience in one of the following fields: Machine Learning, Algorithms, Constrained Optimisation or Operational Research;
- You have knowledge of software development (Golang, Java and/or Python);
- An understanding of deep learning and/or data analysis is a plus;
- You have a good level of English and French.
What we offer :
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
About Stanley Robotics