Develop a natural language classification system for European languages to impact how millions of consumers interact with businesses.
At Maxwell, we are excited to transform the way customers interact with businesses. We have already developed our bots platform, and through the reach of our customers we are looking to learn from millions of consumer interactions in popular chat applications.
As part of our Machine Learning team, you will apply your background in machine learning and natural language processing to build new, intelligent, conversational technologies. You will collaborate with experienced software developers to expand our platform and set of APIs with new capabilities that are robust to the kinds of dialogues that happen in real life.
Are you passionate about applying research methods to real-world communication channels used by millions? Do you have experience with natural language understanding, question answering, translation, speech, or dialog systems? Do you dream about changing the world through your skills and creativity? Then you should apply to join us, and take on these exciting NLP challenges!
- Develop our internal Machine Learning & NLP capabilities
- Work with our software developers to integrate such new capabilities into our platform
- Develop, release and maintain new features for our bot builder based on your research
- Generate ideas for product changes that improve key metrics of our customers
- Do your best work in a fun, respectful, supportive and unpressured environment
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and share appreciation rights
- To be part of an innovative and fast-growing startup with technology being its core business
- A highly responsible position with lots of freedom and the opportunity to create your own team
- A young, informal and experienced team of entrepreneurs and techies
- MSc in machine learning, natural language processing, or a related
field (candidates with significant relevant industry experience may also
- At least 3 years programming experience in Python
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Previous experience building natural language understanding,
question answering, machine translation, speech, or dialog systems
(e.g., commercial products or government projects)
- Scientific thinking and a track record of thought leadership (e.g., by publishing in conference proceedings or journals that advance the field)
- Familiarity with cloud computing
A desire to keep up with the field by continuing to publish and attend relevant conferences.