Deeptrace is a cybersecurity startup that is building novel deep learning methods for detection and understanding of fake videos -- the antivirus for "deepfakes".
The company is looking for exceptional students or fresh graduates of master programmes with a focus on deep learning and computer vision.
- Solid software design skills and ability to write organized, readable and reusable code
- Experience with Python, Git and AWS
- Knowledge of convolutional networks and common architectures (Inception, ResNet, DenseNet, etc), other than deep generative models (GANs, VAEs, etc)
- Proficiency with at least one deep learning library (TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, etc)
- MSc degree in Computer Science, AI, Data Science or equivalent, with an emphasis on computer vision or machine learning, or BSc with equivalent industry experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and dynamic environment, enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly
- Publications in machine learning or computer vision conferences (CVPR, ICCV, ICML, NIPS, ICLR)
- Implement and experiment with the latest research in deep learning
- Collect requirements, design and develop deep learning algorithms for company product
- Provide proactive support for the product development
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of culture, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.