Pops is the future's printing service. Pops delivers to their customers their photos printed in 3D. We are the first company to achieve this and we have a patent for this. We manage everything from the UX, to the image engineering and supply chain.
We are a team of 12 people in the heart of Paris (Réaumur Sébastopol) and we are backed by the best investors in Europe.
Come shape the future of photography with us!
- +250k downloads in the US in 2019
- 4,3 stars over +3000 feedbacks
- AppStore selection in France and in the USA
We are looking for an expert in Machine Learning to help us implement innovative image processing algorithms. More specifically, we are working on depth prediction and image completion.
You'll work with the engineering team at Pops and under the management of our CTO.
You will participate in all the processes from data collection to deploying models to production. You will lead the processes of data preprocessing and model selection, improvement, and training.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
His missions will be :
- Working and improving on existing ML algorithms that can be used to solve a given problem
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
PROFILE / SKILLS
• Proficiency with Python and a deep learning framework such as pyTorch or TensorFlow
• Expertise in computer vision or machine learning applied to pictures, such as image-to-image translation or image synthesis
• Expertise in manipulating big datasets
• Familiarity with Linux
• Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
• +1 year of experience
You have an open source project ? Please, share it with us.