We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to bring their expertise to some great projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and innovate with us.
What are you going to do :
Design and implement end-to-end data pipelines.This design implies to work with advanced ETL techniques and data architectures according to the project and the customer needs
It is expected that the Machine Learning engineer has enough knowledge/experience regarding the implementation of models for both traditional and advanced ML and DL architectures.
You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
Quality is a must for us.
Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you have:
Capacity to design end-to-end data pipelines.
Knowledge about APIs and Docker
Advanced ETL techniques.
Data Architectures designed for exploiting using Machine Learning techniques.
Mid Modeling skills for ML and DL models.
DL framework is basic: Pytorch.
Programming Languages: Python and Go.
High control of the different steps regarding the ML experiments to execute.
Be able to choose between the different language options depending on the task.
Be analytical on performance and difficulty of getting results.
A Plus if you:
Knowledge about RPC and Kubernetes.
Comfortable with TDD/ATDD.
Comfortable with fully automated CI/CD environments.
Can communicate in English
Desire to learn & constant curiosity.
Ability to adapt to different environments and projects.
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.