Playtomic is the leader in sport reservations in Spain. We work with both players and sport venues to create the best sport marketplace in Europe.
We're looking for a machine learning engineer to work in a new data project. We want to explore have far we can get using machine learning techniques to add value to our clients. More than 20.000 transactions go through our systems every day. We think we can use that information to develop new cool features in our products.
What do we offer?
- Work with a great team of professionals in an inspiring environment.
- Agile is part of our DNA. Make an impact deploying code in production every week.
- Build great products that encourage people to do more sport.
- Work from home once a week.
- Flexible working hours.
- 22 vacation days.
- Restaurant tickets or equivalent healthcare
- Macbook Pro (Windows or Linux if preferred)
- Free fruit, chocolate and coffee
- Ping-pong table and futbolín
- Salary: €42-45K
We're looking for people that meet the following requirements:
- Great architectural skills. Ability to create decoupled architectures using reusable services and components.
- Great communication and leadership skills. Communicating ideas and working together with other people in the company is going to be a very important part of the job.
- Experience working with machine learning libraries and tools. Java and Spring boot knowledge is a plus.
- Having a solid testing culture is a must.
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Experience defining REST APIs and building distributed systems.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Health & Fitness