FilledThis offer is not available anymore
ABOUT THE ROLE
In Data we are composed of machine learning engineers, data engineers, data scientists, backend engineers, all focused on solving some of the hardest problems in the world. You will work with the Computer Vision team, in particular, the Compliance team.
Our team builds and deploys systems that interacts with different parts of the Revolut's infrastructure and leverage machine learning and computer vision to most efficiently automate compliance related matters, such developing automatic measures for ID verification during the onboarding process. As Revolut continues to experience the incredibly fast paced growth of its user base, the business impact of the team grows as well, as every step the team automates is a step less that needs to be handled manually, enabling Revolut to hit a global scale.
We are looking for a machine learning engineer to help us better automate these compliance related processes, through developing and putting into prod online and offline algorithms that leverage our backend and the data. If you are skilled in software engineering, machine learning, computer vision and applied maths, possess a passion for building solutions and have a strong aptitude for data technologies, then this is your gig!
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for building new machine learning models to automate Compliance processes. Our machine learning engineers are end-to-end practitioners responsible for coming up with an idea, prototyping the model, implementing it in our pipelines and measuring its impact in production.
- You will work alongside a newly created team of machine learning engineers in Computer Vision and come up with innovative new strategies and solutions. At Revolut, we are firm believers in measuring and rewarding success, and your KPIs will be dictated by how much impact your work is having on the automation rate of these Compliance related processes, while not compromising our good users’s experience.
-Expect a great sense of ownership for the projects you develop while benefiting from the support of the wider Computer Vision team as we have a strong collaboration culture. In addition to this, the overarching Data team is also readily available to support, including engineering support for deploying final solutions into production.
- Our data stack is based mainly on Python and TensorFlow. We are hosted on GCP and our data scientists and engineers rely heavily on Jupyter, Flask, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Docker for their machine learning data solutions.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals.
- Good understanding of deep learning Computer Vision techniques.
- Knowledge of more traditional Computer Vision techniques is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Deep Learning related libs (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Strong command of Python and write efficient code. We primarily use Python 3.7.
- Familiarity with some flavour of SQL. You also have experience with NoSQL DBs.
- Experience in making prod machine learning solutions via internships or full-time roles.
- Experience in system design and distributed computing.- Experience with CI/CD and containerisation is a bonus.- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as GCP or AWS is a plus.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
Revolut company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.