Glovo (glovo.recruitee.com) is constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to
join the team in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced
startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering
thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with
other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a
professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology
that you don’t know, and are always eager to learn something new.
- Work on some of the most high impact projects in the company.
- Design workflows for building ML models.
- Write production modeling code; collaborate with Software Engineers to implement algorithms in production.
- Deliver, scale and maintain machine learning products.
- A graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- Software engineering and data science experience.
- Proficiency in coding (Python or Java are preferred) and programming concepts.
- Understanding of the machine learning workflow-ability. Know core concepts (i.e. data exploration, feature engineering, model validation, regression-based machine learning approaches, etc)
- Background in deep learning is a plus.
- A portfolio of machine learning projects is a plus.
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Unlimited Glovo credits
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!