The SkinVision team is looking for a Machine Learning (ML) engineer that believes in what the SkinVision technology can mean for millions of people around the world to join our team and who is interested in solving real world problem with machine learning.
We are extending our algorithmic assessment and machine learning team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be helping us make the next step in streamlining and optimising our training, testing and evaluation infrastructures. You have experience in, or you understand the problems of real-world application of machine learning, not just on academic test sets. In this role, there is more emphasis on collecting, electing, and improving data than on developing new models.
What we are looking for:
* Knowledge of at least 1 modern deep learning framework (e.g. Keras, TF) and application on image classification
* You follow recent developments in neural nets, deep learning, training strategies
* Experience -and at least ambition to work- in a professional development environment with emphasis on quality
* Interest and preferably experience in implementing ML on mobile devices (Android, iOS) is a definite plus
* You have enough experience in understanding the statistic nature of ML processes and are able to evaluate and explain the results in both training and inference
* Knowledge of Python, and optionally Java/Swift is a plus
* Knowledge on training and deployment of ML at scale in the cloud (AWS) is plus
This position is for the Amsterdam office - we unfortunately cannot accommodate remote contributors at this moment.