CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform uses sophisticated signature-less artificial intelligence/machine learning and Indicator-of-Attack (IOA) based threat prevention to stop known and unknown threats.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- February 2018: Great Place to Work
- Ranked No. 34 Best Medium Workplaces by Fortune magazine and consulting firm Great Place to Work
- Ranked No. 25 most attractive start-ups to work for by LinkedIn
- Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $1 billion dollars (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus)
- Best Cyber Security Company and Best Behaviour Analytics/Enterprise Threat Detection in 2017 SC Awards
- Ranked No. 8 Best Workplaces in Technology, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine
About the Role
Here at CrowdStrike an international team of researchers, engineers and malware analysts develops a high-end malware analysis framework with an agile and open architecture called Falcon Sandbox. Our system processes thousands of executable files, scripts and documents and “detonates” them fully automated in an isolated environment.
During the detonation phase, the system monitors all file system, network activity (including deep packet inspection), process creation/injection and memory analysis. The captured data is then abstracted and analyzed to determine a final verdict, threat score and include all relevant indicators of compromise (IOCs) and other OSINT or contextual data. This allows reliable detection of unknown threats and zero-day exploits in the wild.
Our mission is to have a real impact on people’s lives at a global scale and work on innovative high-tech malware hunting technology, engage partnerships with other vendors, initiatives and present at international conferences.
- Design, implement and test a brand-new Mac OS X driver (C/C++)
- Understand malware and develop new behavior indicators (Python) that detect anomalies, attack vectors, etc.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and research new trends and technologies
- Mac OS X driver development (C; KEXT) and integration
- Debugging/profiling experience
- Experience with Malware or Threat research as a primary or secondary job function
- Experience with reverse engineering is a plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- Competitive Health, dental benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, colour, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.