FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment. We are looking to hire a Linux Systems Engineer to join our support team.
- Provide technical support for the Server environment and associated applications
- Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of the server environment, which includes proactively identifying potential system issues before they become a problem, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions
- Responsible for maintenance of the operating systems on all Corporate servers, end user support, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, management of backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, process automation, server installation/configuration, and third-party application support including installations and configurations
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs
- Review operational and organizational changes, assess how these changes will affect the server environment and incorporate the changes into the system architecture, as needed
- Coordinate, test, and implement all enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems and business critical software
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate system utilization to ensure the appropriate and efficient use of applications and system resources
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
- Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
- Join an international company with a great working environment.
- Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
- Be part of a solid project where people count.
- Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- System administration experience on UNIX/Linux Operating Systems.
- Advanced skill level with most Operating System commands/utilities.
- Advanced understanding of clustering concepts, backup solutions, patching, system security standards, and virtualization technologies.
- Ability to solve complex problems in area of expertise.
- The System Engineer position will require a vast working knowledge of Linux Red Hat systems running in physical or virtual environments.
- Red Hat Certifications are highly desired and help identify the core needs for this position. In additional experience and knowledge of Service Now, Agile Processes and Jira will help as these are utilized in the environment daily.