SoftBank Robotics is driving technology forward by becoming a
worldwide leader brand in robotics.The SoftBank Robotics brand name
regroups more than 500 employees working in Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco,
Boston and Shanghai.
Guided by the SoftBank Group's corporate philosophy, "Information revolution - happiness for everyone," companies under the SoftBank Robotics Holdings umbrella develop humanoid robots and are dedicated to continued research in the field of robotics and related products and services.
SoftBank Robotics Europe (SBRE) is headquartered in Paris and regroups 400 employees. Creator of the robots NAO, Pepper and Romeo, used today in more than 70 countries worldwide, in various fields, such as research, education, retail, healthcare, tourism, hospitality or entertainment.
Within the software R&D responsible for the evolution of the current products and the future robot design
Within the system team responsible for the embedded operating systems of the robot
In close relations with several teams from different domains (firmware, electronic, production, fleet management, cloud, quality ...)
- Languages: C, Python, C++, Java
- Operating systems: RT PREEMPT Linux, Android
- Build systems: Yocto, Buildroot, CMake, Android
- Connectivity: I2C, USB, Ethernet
- Security: TPM, RSA
- Architectures: x86_64, ARMv8
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent, and at least 5 years previous experience in a similar position.
- You are a detail oriented person
- Precise and concise communication
- Enjoy working with people from different domain
- With a taste for good documentation
About Softbank Robotics