For this occasion, we are looking for a Linux SysAdmin Superhero for our Madrid office.
A person who knows how to manage and maintain all systems running with
the right quality and everything ready to support millions of visitors
- Linux SysAdmin Superhero and Architects will work
closely with the Development and Operations teams, helping teams to
adopt the best sysadmin practices to improve the speed, quality,
security and predictability across the platform.
- Sysadmins will focus on bringing automation across the
platform -- build, test, inspection, provision, deploy, promote, monitor
activities and failover -- through the consistent use of automation
tools, continuous integration, continuous delivery pipelines, and both
on-premise and cloud-native platforms.
- Sysadmins will focus on the smooth operations and continuous improvement of automated processes already established and in use.
- Keep all systems running correctly even for big peaks of traffic with the best infrastructure to fit our requirements for every case.
- Bachelor’s degree, FP II in Computer Science or similar demonstrable.
- English is a must (B2 or higher, certification not required).
- High experience with Linux and LEMP stacks.
- High experience with Git, Gitlab/Github and CI/CD processes and tools.
- Demonstrable experience with shell scripting and two of these languages: Python, Ruby, PHP, Go.
- Knowledge of networking, security basics and system management.
- Experience with monitoring software like Nagios, Zabbix, New Relic, etc.
- Knowledge in provisioning software and configuration like Puppet, Ansible or Chef.
Nice to have
- Stay up to date with the industry practices, tools and market trends.
- Experience with deployment tools.
- Experience with Vagrant or similar developer environment software.
- Good knowledge in containers technologies, mainly Docker - Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, Lambda, Cloudformation, Cloudfront…)
- Experience with Cloudflare, AWS Shield or other WAF systems.
- Experience with Sentry and/or PandoraFMS
- Build automation: NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc
What we offer
- Excellent working environment of healthy people, nice and a bit freaky.
- Referential clients in the international market, with technologically attractive projects.
- Indefinite contract.
- Young and highly qualified team, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Internal and external training, hackathons and other activities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Flexible schedule: Enter at any time between 8:30 and 10:00 and leave between 17:30 and 19:00.
- Total conciliation between work and family life. Competitive salary adapted to each person's abilities and experience.