Liferay Developer in Madrid or Remote
If you want to work with incredible professionals and you love new challenges, this is the place for you!
Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you’ve been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition, and standardization. Our DevOps help other developers achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes using the most cutting-edge tools.
Given their key role in strategy, the DevOps team cannot allow workarounds, and their work must always be held to the highest of standards. This is why they all have many years of experience and learning with them as mentors, becomes a professionally enriching experience.
During your first month, you will be lucky enough to have at least one expert mentor walk you through this phase and help get you oriented and on your way to success. From the second month onwards, you will be in control and able to make decisions that you consider appropriate and necessary for every situation that arises.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers, and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives, continuous integration, test and delivery are part of your day by day.
- Good development practices and quality are a must for you and for us.
What will make you succeed ✌️ in your role?
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of experience with Liferay
- Spring & Spring Boot are part of your day
- Strong knowledge of No Relational Database
- Unit test (JUnit)
- API Rest
- Functional Spanish
- Desire to learn
- Constant curiosity
- Ability to adapt to different environments and projects
- Flexible schedule and 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth plus mentoring to help you grow in your career. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- English classes, paid events, Udemy courses and one hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers. Sky is the limit!!
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Don't be afraid of you you are! You will feel embraced and supported by the team and the whole company.
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
- ... and an Intelygenz Anniversary exclusive T-Shirt
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.