FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We currently have a Senior Web Lead open position in our Barcelona office.
- Own, manage and lead scalable web roadmap by providing leadership in planning, organizing, and directing the creation of a new website experience.
- Lead a team of direct reports (including engineers, designers) and communicate with product owners to design, architect, implement and deploy that new website.
- Manage external suppliers and other cross functional teams involved with designing and developing the website project.
- Define front end web development technology standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise on modern web development to existing developers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong, hands-on experience launching major web properties.
- Demonstrable skills in project planning and execution.
- Solid understanding of user experience, usability, website design.
- Experience with A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Experience working within teams utilizing Agile principles and processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful and self-motivated on innovation.
- Immediate availability.
Salary range: 40.000€ ~ 45.000€
GoldenSpear company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.