What are we looking for?
This role would lead the development/production of an upcoming mobile game. The lead would ensure on time delivery at the highest level of quality through strategic planning and team leadership. Project Management is responsible for ensuring that a title ships on time, within budget, and at the highest level of excellence through leadership, planning, problem solving, and decision making, by managing the production aspects of development cycles from inception to release by overseeing production and project management staff and contractors.
Our Lead PM will be accountable for defining project scope and delivery schedules, planning technologies, and ensuring sufficient production resource allocation, and collaborates with project leadership, other project managers by performing the following duties:
What will you do?
- Direct the creation, modification, and execution of macro schedules across the entire project.
- Ensure all deadlines are met in relation to project objectives and scope.
- Anticipate scheduling overruns and initiates actions to resolve them.
- Create, maintain, and review milestone deliverable documentation, collaborating with project leadership, and Producers to coordinate goals across diverse disciplines to project completion.
- Collaborate with Studio Leadership & Recruiting to ensure appropriate staffing to meet budget and project goals.
- Drive efficiency in overall game development.
- Monitor and modify the product development processes for assigned titles.
- Resolve resource and technology conflicts.
- Ensure organisational cohesiveness toward project objectives in conjunction with production leadership.
- Work alongside the Executive Producer to institute, and evangelise new production methods amongst the rest of the Project Management staff and studio leadership.
- Anticipate and solve problems independently and collaboratively.
- Develop collaborative relationships across all departments.
- Coordinate project changes with project leadership and ensure all updates are communicated to the rest of the development team.
- Communicate project developments and changes with the executive team, and project leadership through regular, proactive updates.
- Maintain a constant awareness of game content status and quality levels through regular play sessions.
- Evaluate project scope and makes recommendations to the Executive Producer.
- Collaborate with Creative Director(s) to decide content for demos.
- Approve the re-prioritisation of bugs during deadlines.
- Other duties may be assigned.