Slite is the collaboration solution for growing teams. Today, team knowledge and content are spread across tools. So we’re building Slite to give teams a beautiful and seamless way to write, share and remember information.
We’re a team of product lovers who believe in offering a top notch experience to their users. We're lucky and proud to be backed by the best accelerator in the world, Y Combinator, and a top-tier VC, Index Ventures. Now, we're excited to grow the team to teach what we've achieved so far and continue to learn more.
Slite Tech has been built with care and we attend to continue like this. We are using Kubernetes and GraphQL, two systems we deeply believe in as it helps us growing our codebase with abstraction and simplicity.
We are looking for someone who will be hands-on with our Back-end APIs, helping us scaling our services and building upcoming features.
💪 What's my mission?
- Back-end position, hands-on APIs and services with team care
- Keeping the engineering team happy & effective by identifying and removing any roadblocks
- Be involved in more global technical decisions at Slite
- Provide mentorship, code reviews and coaching when needed
- Bring guidance by providing patterns, test suite examples, services breakdown, architectural decision
- Contribute to feature development and code
- Hands-on back-end
- Work closely with product team to define the roadmap
👋 Who/What will I be working with?
- What? React/Redux - Node.js/GraphQL/Docker/Kubernetes
- Who? A dedicated product and design team
- Peers? We are already six people in tech, who are passionate about what they do. We develop features with care and grow our systems with caution.