In this role, you will set up your full-fledged research and development team of developers and data science engineers. You will evaluate and choose appropriate technologies and develop products that are powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Fast pace development of experimental prototypes, POCs and products for our >400 customers
- Manage fast feedback cycles, adopt learnings and feedbacks and ultimately deliver AI powered products
- You will develop new and optimise existing components always with an eye on scalability, performance and maintenance
- Organize and lead team planning meetings and provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of sprints
- Lead your teams' technical vision and drive the design and development of new innovative products and services from the technical side
- Lead discussions with the team and management to define best practices and approaches
- Set goals, objectives and priorities. Mentor team members and provide guidance by regular performance reviews.
The assets you bring to the team:
- Hands on experience in agile software development on all levels based on profound technical understanding
- Relevant experience in managing a team of software developers in an agile environment
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with developing in Frontend Technologies like Angular or React
- Knowledge of backend technologies such as Java, Python or Scala are a big plus
- Experience with distributed systems based on RESTful services
- DevOps mentality and practical experience with tools for build and deployment automation (like Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker)
- Team and project-oriented leader with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, coaching and conflict management skills as well as a strong assertiveness
- Strong analytical capability, discipline, commitment and enthusiasm
Fluent in English, German language skills are a big plus
What we offer:
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date. If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources like a GitHub and/or Stack Overflow profile.