Kochava builds real-time tracking and attribution analytics tools for connected devices; serving the world’s top brands and apps. We analyze millions of requests every single day and are ramping up at an extraordinary pace to serve billions of requests every day.
The company is growing fast as we add new clients and services and we are looking to add talented, dedicated and innovative people who will strengthen our core team.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to lead our international growth and function as a core member of the development team. The mobile user tracking and attribution market is challenging, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for dedicated team players who are comfortable with self-direction, and inspired by the thrill of building creative solutions to challenging problems. Several of our programmers are self-taught, a degree is not a necessity. A love of programming and ability to work in a team are.
- Be a core member of the team creating leading edge attribution and analytics tools
- Design & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, decentralized systems
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring quality and resilience
- Maintenance, care, and optimization of systems
- B.S/M.S Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of software engineering experience
- A high level of technical passion
- Experience leading a team and a history of fulfilling project requirements
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Experience with design and development of back-end services
- Expertise with concurrent, distributed systems / data pipelines / large datasets.
- Familiar and comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about innovation
- Docker, CI/CD tools.
- Software development experience using Go.
- Knowledge of a wide range of data storage technologies.
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub.
- Redshift, MySQL, BigQuery, Spanner, Druid
- Kubernetes, Jenkins
- PHP, Java
- Experience working in the Google Cloud Platform environment.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
Kochava began in 2011 when a team of mobile and gaming professionals saw the need to better understand the feedback loop of user acquisition, engagement, and LTV for mobile applications. Through the process of creating apps for customers from a wide range of industries, we were repeatedly asked if we could shed some light on what media advertising efforts were converting and the effectiveness of their mobile ad spend by partner. Realizing a solution to these questions wasn’t readily available, we started designing and building a mobile measurement platform that would become Kochava.
Our HQ Location
We live and work in the wonderful ski resort town of Sandpoint, Idaho. Kochava has sales and agency representation in major markets worldwide, but we choose to grow our development and engineering infrastructure around Sandpoint, as it allows us to stay focused on cutting code while taking advantage of the community and quality of life the town offers to our team.
Kochava is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.