We are looking for a passionate senior full-stack software engineer to join our Campaign Manager platform team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic engineer eager to work with a team to build high profile web-apps.
Skills & Requirements
- Architect, implement and test robust technical solutions. Write clean code that’s testable, maintainable, solves the right problem and does it well.
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders, including QA and Design teams, to develop high-quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- Deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Experience backend technologies such as Node.js, Java, and MySQL.
- Experience coding for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Strong knowledge of security regarding common web site vulnerabilities.
- Good OOP/OOD skills, including good foundations in design and architectural patterns.
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to work very efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working independently or on team.
- Experience defining projects, collecting and documenting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features.
- Fluent in English.
- EU work permit.
Nice to Have
- Experience with build tools (Webpack, gulp, grunt, Angular CLI).
- Experience with Jenkins or another CI.
- Familiarity with database systems, both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience building platforms, SOA and SPA web-apps.
- Hands-on experience with AWS architecture and related services.
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite contract
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Work from home
- Casual work attire
- Work in a creative, exciting and international company
The work environment at Telescope is exciting, engaging, and constantly dynamic. We have major media clients who depend on us year over year to deliver amazing products and support their live TV vote shows. We also have close partnerships with social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to which we deliver fan engagement products.
Telescope Inc. has been responsible for the most successful television and live media participation shows in the last decade: American Idol, The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, AMA, VMA. We also work with Coca Cola, NASA, Project Greenlight, and others. We create the software that handles all parts of the voting, and now we are going after social as well. We work with massive scale, big data, and cutting-edge technology. Our technical environment is full of passionate programmers who enjoy what they do every day.
Telescope Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate against: race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship, familial status, disability, veterans, or any other protected class.
To apply please send your resume through here or via email with the subject of Tech 1011, to firstname.lastname@example.org