Kochava builds real-time tracking and attribution analytics tools for connected devices; serving the world’s top brands and apps. We analyze millions of requests every single day and are ramping up at an extraordinary pace to serve billions of requests every day.
The company is growing fast as we add new clients and services and we are looking to add talented, dedicated and innovative people who will strengthen our core team.
Kochava is looking for enthusiastic engineers to join our Site Reliability Engineering Team. As a member of this team you will focus on software development and infrastructure design building services to manage, scale and monitor our shared core infrastructure. The infrastructure and services that this team is responsible includes databases, message queues, monitoring solutions, security and networking in the cloud and physical data-centers. Engineers on this team will be challenged in a fast-paced environment and steer the advancement of efficient, resilient and scalable shared resources used by many of our production core services.
- Streamline and enhance the day-to-day operational workflows of shared services in a 24x7x365 environment located in Google Compute Platform, AWS, and physical data centers.
- Build tools to enhance performance, scalability and observability of resources shared between multiple projects in production.
- Utilize a wide variety of open source technologies to create fault-tolerant, scalable and secure high performance services and pipelines on a global scale.
- Interact with other teams across the organization to define KPIs and evangelize the adoption of best practices in relation to performance and reliability.
- Continuously improve observability to ensure the uptime and reliability of our applications and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack; hardware, software, application and network within physical datacenter and cloud-based environments.
- Provide on-call support for shared services and infrastructure.
- Mentor and manage 1-3 person teams providing technical guidance and expertise.
- Provide project management, oversight and reporting for your team.
- Proven track record of designing, building, optimizing, and maintaining infrastructure on a large scale.
- Experience in high level languages such as Go and Python.
- A deep understanding of the Linux operating system, from the console to the kernel.
- Ability to work in as part of a distributed team.
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes and Spinnaker experience preferred).
- Experience working in the Google Cloud Platform environment.
- Software development experience using Go, Python and Java.
- Experience with Kafka, MySQL, Influxdb, Elasticsearch, Redis, and/or Memcached.
Kochava began in 2011 when a team of mobile and gaming professionals saw the need to better understand the feedback loop of user acquisition, engagement, and LTV for mobile applications. Through the process of creating apps for customers from a wide range of industries, we were repeatedly asked if we could shed some light on what media advertising efforts were converting and the effectiveness of their mobile ad spend by partner. Realizing a solution to these questions wasn’t readily available, we started designing and building a mobile measurement platform that would become Kochava.
Our HQ Location
We live and work in the wonderful ski resort town of Sandpoint, Idaho. Kochava has sales and agency representation in major markets worldwide, but we choose to grow our development and engineering infrastructure around Sandpoint, as it allows us to stay focused on cutting code while taking advantage of the community and quality of life the town offers to our team.
Kochava is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Kochava company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.