Lead Security Engineer
UserZoom is the All-in-One Platform to Rapidly Test Usability & Measure User Experience global leader. We develop a comprehensive SaaS solution to cost-effectively test, measure and improve Usability and User Experience, on both Web and Mobile platforms. Working with clients, such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Cisco or IBM among others.
The Security Team in UserZoom has among its responsibilities: supporting the R&D Team in any new feature development, working directly with Customers for solving any doubts in terms of technical security and compliance or coordinating any security audits/certifications necessary for the daily operation of the Company.
We would like a Cloud Computing Security Specialist to be part of the UserZoom Team.
Experience working with Amazon AWS cloud services is needed, as well as deep knowledge in cloud security settings like S3 Bucket Misconfiguration, Security Groups, encryption, and policies. Experience designing microservices from a security perspective, including its communications and protocols.
- (3+ years) Administration of the security of cloud services
- (3+ years) Deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Security Design.
- (2+ years) Good knowledge in Docker and Microservices secure communications.
- (2+ years) Knowledge securing AWS services (Lambda, S3, EC2, etc)
- (1+ years) Knowledge securing services such as Kafka, Akka, Cassandra, Kubernetes, virtual containers, ECS.
- (1+ years) Looking at the Cloud Strategy design and maintaining a Cloud Security Architecture suitable for UserZoom
- Technical Degree or Bachelor degree in IT area or equal experience
- Desirable to have one or more of the following certification: CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional), CCSK, AWS Certified Security, (ISC)2 CISSP©, GIAC SANS (SEC524 - Cloud Security Fundamentals,…), or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced/Proficiency English speaker.
- Good English communication and Client Facing skills (written and oral)
- Desirable skills on cryptography, Windows and *NIX hardening, scripting abilities, SCRUM methodology, and source code analysis.
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment