We are a Swiss startup in medtech that revolutionizes the work of veterinarians with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital data for horses. In our offices in Zurich and Berlin, we not only have loads of fun, we are also thrilled to make our product a worldwide success story. After about 2 years of sales in the German speaking market, we are meanwhile present in various European markets and just launch our start in North America.
Join Piavita now and grow together with us!
As lead of the sales development team you are an experienced specialist in the broad area of sales and particular outbound demand generation. As an innovator and can-do person you will significantly shape Piavita's sales development strategies. You take responsibility to build and nurture a qualified sales pipeline by developing successfull strategies. You work closely with our in-field sales, marketing and product teams to ensure sustainable outbound lead generation and inbound conversion. You consider internal reporting and controlling as equally important and contribute with your own ideas and a result driven approach to shape sales operation processes.
- You establish, organize and lead the sales development team and drive the further rollout of the division
- You take ownership of your team and targets, you take responsibilty for your team's budget
- You develop, document, manage and shape operations processes (and systems)
- You shape reporting and controlling mechanisms
- You identify new business opportunitites and sales strategies
- You work closely together with sales, marketing and the product teams to drive the pipeline in a sustainable and predictable way
- You become an enthusiastic ambassador for the Piavet system and a digital veterinary workplace
- You’re passionate about positive and rewarding customer experiences, ensuring long term customer success
- You fall in love with Piavita, the product, your work and the team
- You have an academic degree in economics or marketing
- You have at least 5 years experience as a manager in the sales development area
- Your big plus is your experience in either the equine market, veterinary industry or med. tech.
- You are characterized by your exceptional operational readiness and ability to cope with pressure
- You are result driven and have a strategic mindset
- You are fluent in written and verbal German and English. Every additional language is a plus
- You possess high technical affinity and the gift to communicate new technologies in an easy and convincing way
- You think entrepreneurially, find creative solutions to problems, and you are highly independent
- You are willing to travel
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional, international and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
Like what you hear?
Get in touch with us!
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience incl. relevant references.
Job Type: Full-time