DoctorLink is on a mission to simplify the path to better healthcare. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted route to health and wellbeing for over 500 million people. DoctorLink is addressing the challenges faced by healthcare providers in today’s ever more demanding landscape. Our certified technology is enabling healthcare providers across the globe to transform the services they offer patients and deliver quality care more effectively and efficiently. We are backed by Eight Roads, the VC arm of Fidelity, and are led by a team of clinical, healthcare and technology professionals who deeply understand the challenges that the healthcare sector faces and how they can be addressed with new technology.
We are looking for a Lead QA to ensure that Doctorlink develops high quality, robust, and stable software for patients and medical professionals. This role will have a big impact on the company and we are looking for someone who can step into a key leadership position in the future.
Your job will be to take responsibility for developing our test strategy and helping ensure that quality is built into our product development, not just left as an afterthought at the end of coding. You will enjoy being hands-on and working with a fully cross-functional team of Product Managers, UX Designers and Engineers. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck into problems, while also being able to step back and see the bigger picture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shake up the healthcare sector in
the UK and the world. With significant backing from one of the most
respected investment firms, we are tackling one of the biggest
challenges of the 21st century. Every day you will help build a better
future and make a difference that will impact people today as well as
improve the health and wellbeing of future generations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Evangelising automated testing best practices and ensuring that they are put in place
- Ensuring that teams take responsibility for the quality of the software they release
- Ensuring that bugs and issues are captured accurately and work with Product Managers to triage and prioritise them appropriately
- Helping to create an open, transparent, supportive culture of continuous improvement to ensure that lessons are learned and processes improved whenever necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with UI test automation, plus performance, regression and load testing
- Experience with API, database and integration testing
- Experience with testing across multiple mobile devices, technology stacks and web-browser front-ends
- Experience of putting in place testing best practices, new innovations and established techniques (going beyond the dogma)
- Experience in defining and delivering high-quality software
- Experience in test design and test strategy development
- Experience in adopting the role of collaborative "subject matter expert" for products and services
- Willingness to take accountability for the decisions (and mistakes!) you make
- Able to solve technical and non-technical problems independently, but willing to ask for help when necessary
- A strong leader and clear communicator - you ensure that teams collaborate to deliver the best quality software
- Able to recognise the best in yourself and bring out the best in others
Our Tech Stack
C#, ASP.NET Core, Azure, Kubernetes, Event Driven Microservices, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Kibana, BigQuery, Kafka, React, Swift, Kotlin, GitHub, CircleCI.
What’s in it for me?
Incredible support, tools and the training to excel in your career (including access to an impressive training budget!)
You’ll get to work in one of our tech hubs in either Covent Garden in London or Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire.
An excellent compensation package including a healthcare cash-plan, 5% pension, bonus, Life insurance, 25 days leave increasing to 30 days after 2 years, employee discount platform including 20% off restaurants in Covent Garden and of course all the usual free food and drink.
We encourage a life outside of work and operate a flexible work-style to enable that.
Where do I sign up?
If you want to be part of something special and join a nimble, well-funded, pre-IPO, talented team, using the latest tech to develop solutions that make a real difference to people’s lives, then we want to hear from you.