SO Connect bridges the gap between offline and online and allows businesses to automatically and precisely identify their offline guests and enables them to retarget their guests online via e-mail, social media or in app.
SO Connect is the parent company of SO WIFI, which is market leader in the guest wifi space, with more than 20.000 venues and tens of millions of users worldwide. We started in 2012 in the city center of Amsterdam and have grown to a team of more than 60 employees and representation in more than 30 countries including the US, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil and Australia.
As leader of our development team you will manage the development team and will be our main solution architect. You will be working with our customer dashboard, wifi login portal and corporate sites. Often your advice is needed as to which technologies will be used and how they will be implemented. Together with our senior front-end developer and UI/UX designer you will also work on our next gen projects.
You will work in a team of 5 developers (3x backend, 2x frontend) that work using scrum in 2 weekly sprints. Apart from leading the team and designing our applications you also like to do a lot of coding yourself.
While designing new features you look at them from a customer’s perspective, to make sure that together we can deliver a great product that our customers value.
- 5+ year experience in designing and building PHP applications (dashboards, websites, API’s etc)
- experience in leading teams
- experience in database design – preferably mysql
- eager to learn and apply new technologies
- you have worked using scrum before
- good communication skills as you need to manage a team
- you speak Dutch or are fluent in English
- experience in using git
Why work at us?
- Go to work on your bicycle, our office is on the canals of Amsterdam!
- If you don’t have a bicycle, we will pay your travel expenses
- Salary will be between 4k and 6k depending on your skills
- Work for global brands as Hunkemöller, G-Star, Coca-Cola & Porsche
- Work on a challenging, high-traffic platform that is used by more then 1.500.000 users every month.
- We have the best lunch in town
- We will provide all the hardware for you to do your front-end work and also bring home for personal use
- Your weekend will always start great with our Friday afternoon drinks.
- Work in a very close and young team, get to know everyone around by name.
- We have offices in more then 14 countries and our products are used in more then 30 countries worldwide.
- Oh, we offer you flexible working hours, no 9-5 mentality;).
- SO WIFI has outgrown the startup phase and is still growing at a fast pace
Interested? Would you like to know more?
Just reach out to Rene van Weert (email@example.com) Founder and CTO, or call us at +31 – 20 – 7155758.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!