Qardio, is on a mission to make heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone. As a leading brand in the digital health and technology sector, we are hiring a lead iOS engineer.
Your mission will be to support the development of our iOS and WatchOS apps to continue fuel the fast growth in our user base and platform. In this role you will use your extensive knowledge of Swift 4 and Objective-C. You will engineer for performance across our hardware devices and delight people by making the best user experience we can imagine. You will collaborate closely with Product, Design and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate, you will be passionate about product quality and user experience and will feel equally at home debugging a Core Data migration, laying out views using size classes, or making a rebound animation feel natural using UIDynamics. You also have a list of your favorite iOS features from the latest WWDC and have experience building your own apps.
- Work on features and areas of the app that will impact millions of users.
- Support the complex, high-volume use cases while maintaining the world-class usability and approachability that consumers expect from the best of the App Store.
- Collaborate with hardware and API engineers to build innovative features for our large and fast-growing iOS user base
- Exercise your leadership on architecture design, software development, unit testing and documentation
- Brainstorm with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features and stretch your problem solving skills
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Strong proficiency with Objective-C, Swift, and the iOS development ecosystem, with at least 5 years of production experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills
- One or more apps available in the App Store with a large-scale cloud/SaaS back-end
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Proficiency with the basic iOS frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CoreGraphics)
- Deep understanding of CoreData
- Deep understanding on how to design and interact with RESTful APIs
- CoreBluetooth, CoreLocation, MapKit, HealthKit experience highly preferred
- Experience in designing, building, & implementing software solutions in an agile environment
- Experience managing mobile release deployments
- Experience with unit and functional testing, debugging, and performance tuning
- Eagerness to educate and collaborate with others
What we offer:
- The ability to control your own career path and grow into a leadership role with an innovative company
- Great working environment, flexible work-hours, holiday plan, 25 days of leave yearly and training
- The ability to participate in a cutting-edge field of creating digital healthcare products
- The opportunity to work in an international environment working with others from different cultures, countries and backgrounds
- Visa sponsorship