About Hosco – Hospitality Connection:
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011, Hosco is designed to improve the way hospitality talents, employers and schools meet and interact globally.
Hosco has experienced over 100% YoY growth since 2015 in users, traffic and revenue.
We have raised over 11mm EUR to date, both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms based in London and Barcelona.
The Hosco team is now composed of over 80 talented individuals based in Geneva, Barcelona and Dubaï. The company has plans to open offices in the US and Asia and reach 150 staff in the next 24 months.
About the department:
Our Industry Relations team is in charge of all relations with employers at hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry. We currently support the recruitment of 5’000+ leading employers across the globe and our ambition is to welcome many more!
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to act as the liaison between our potential clients and sales/account management team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners of hosco and organising meetings for appropriate executives to follow up and close.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable sourcing new sales opportunities, cold calling potential clients, generating interest and qualifying prospects for meetings for sales executives and managers in the new business sales team
Some of the responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools
- Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria
- On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM
- Generate interest and create needs with potential clients
- Work closely with the industry sales team to create and confirm qualified meetings for the appropriate executives to attend for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Proven experience working in sales ideally within business development, hospitality/events preferred but not required
- High level of communication to effectively negotiate and influence
- The tenacity, resilience and creative thinking to identify and secure new business
- You have a native level of English - both written and verbal required + native or near native level of additional EU language (a plus!)
- You want to produce tangible results, proven experience working with and exceeding targets
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
- You are excited about working for a startup within business development
Perks of Working at Hosco:
- International office of young, yet very professional people to learn from – We are from France, Spain, Venezuela, Switzerland, Cyprus, Japan, Argentina, Italy… the list goes on!
- Twice a month we throw an office lunch, from pizza to raclette, on our sunny terrace
- We hold ping pong tournaments, or football table if you prefer, so you better come ready to play!
- We have weekly group fitness classes. Be prepared to sweat and have fun!
- Helping the community in need. Every week we prepare and deliver food to a Barcelona homeless shelter
- We love dogs! Feel free to bring your furry friend to the office