We are a industrial IOT startup looking for a passionate and experienced full stack dev to join the founding team and lead the development of our “smart warehousing” platform. Our main challenge is to bring automation to warehouse and factory management through a high-performance and scalable web platform capable of ingesting terabytes of sensor data, processing it on the fly and provide actionable insights to managers in realtime.
Our mission is to increase the safety and efficiency of warehouse and factories by tracking their material handling vehicles (such as forklifts) in realtime. Our high- performance and plug&play indoor tracking sensors can be retrofitted to any machine giving unrivalled visibility of fleet in realtime and at low-cost. This in turn gives managers the insight they need to optimise their operations: right sizing their fleets, saving time by optimising routes and reducing misplaced stock, preventing accidents and cutting costs.
We are an eclectic mix of scientists, technologists and designers on a mission to make material handling operations smarter.
• Create specs, design, develop, and debug scalable and high-performance, service- based applications;
• Help define technical solution and a unified framework across the whole stack from edge to cloud.
• Support and enhance the architecture and the framework of customer applications
• Conduct performance testing
• Identify and resolve potential security vulnerabilities
• Define and implement automated build, deployment and testing procedure
• Help identify and design new product features
The ideal candidate is expected to have:
• The ability to think and work independently
• Superb team working and communication skills (in English)
• BSc in computer science or equivalent degree
• Proficiency in client side frameworks such as ReactJS
• Expertise developing web apps with responsive/adaptive and progressive
• A track record of successful projects
• Familiarity with Linux, Git and ideally also AWS
• Fluency in Python and C/C++ is a big bonus
• Familiarity with CSS and HTML5 is a big bonus
• Good software documentation and testing practices
• A passion for technology and a desire to push the boundaries (not looking for a 9/5 job)