Doctrine builds a legal research and analytics software for legal professionals, law firms, companies, and individuals to search through the law, manage their cases, and grow their business. We're building the future of law, using the latest technologies in artificial intelligence to analyze court decisions and provide deep insights and data analytics solutions to our customers. This year, we're doubling in size and our challenge is to offer these cutting edge technologies through the most simple, efficient and well designed product to new customers.
Frontend developers are an essential part of Doctrine's Product Team. Working closely with Designers, they implement the user interface of our web app. They make the most of modern tools like React, ES8, and SASS, and ensure our UIs work well on all screen sizes. We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer based in Paris to help architect and build our web app and recruit outstanding frontend developers.
What you’ll do
- Lead the frontend team in developing, testing and implementing new product features
- Architecture efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Educate new frontend developers to the best practices in use in the company
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide mentorship to other frontend developers
- Recruit outstanding technical talent in a highly competitive market
Who you are
- 5+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications
- 2+ years managing high-performing frontend teams that exemplify a culture of excellence
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Mindful of the trade-offs offered by different engineering solutions and partisan of favoring pragmatism to idealism
- Fluent in French
- Motivated by the idea of changing the way people access to law and connect with lawyers in today’s society
Remote applicants: This position is based out of our office in Paris. If you're interested in remote work, check back soon as our needs may change!
Is this role not an exact fit? We're always looking for new people to transform the law! Apply here to stay in touch, we'll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Doctrine company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.